LungLoveLink

Linking you to resources and support in the lung cancer community!

John H MOD's Discussions (503)

Discussions Replied To (433) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome tips Denise. I think that is what I was hoping for that out there someone ha…"

John H MOD replied 14 hours ago to Did anyone receive a survival plan for life after cancer?

5 14 hours ago
Reply by John H MOD

"Hi Michelle, Boy I remember how you are feeling. It occurs to a lot if not all of us…"

John H MOD replied 14 hours ago to Did anyone receive a survival plan for life after cancer?

5 14 hours ago
Reply by John H MOD

"Hi MR, we were all on that other site at one time. The original site was run by the…"

John H MOD replied Apr 10 to Still kickin'

49 on Tuesday
Reply by Denise

"I'm not commenting on wife school. I know what side of my bread gets buttered on. I…"

John H MOD replied Apr 9 to Still kickin'

49 on Tuesday
Reply by Denise

"Well, Miss Christine, I have to agree with your assessment of this situation. Howeve…"

John H MOD replied Apr 8 to Still kickin'

49 on Tuesday
Reply by Denise

"As you figured out on your own the reply button is at the bottom of the post that yo…"

49 on Tuesday
Reply by Denise

"I agree with Christine. You are very insightful today Chris. Keep it up. G, you too…"

49 on Tuesday
Reply by Denise

"Oh so sorry Mary! It is such a shock to receive this kind of news. Why me? What did…"

John H MOD replied Apr 7 to New member

1 Apr 7
Reply by John H MOD

"My accolades Margot! You have described the way I originally felt towards this disea…"

John H MOD replied Mar 15 to Good news, 14 years ago I became a 3A NSCLC survivor!

28 Mar 15
Reply by Margot

"Margot, that was very informative and succinct. I think you said the way that I was…"

John H MOD replied Mar 9 to Good news, 14 years ago I became a 3A NSCLC survivor!

28 Mar 15
Reply by Margot

RSS

© 2014   Created by AmyLCA.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service