LungLoveLink

Linking you to resources and support in the lung cancer community!

John H MOD's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (437) Replies Latest Activity

"Well now, another country heard from. It's been a while Mr G. I thought the Mrs had…"

John H MOD replied Oct 21 to 15 years , 3A NSCLC , and I'm doing great!

5 Oct 22
Reply by stage4survivor

"Hi Robyn, I'm not positive if I'd call it the new normal but it does happen. Before…"

John H MOD replied Apr 20 to non small cell lung cancer stageIV squimish cell with EGFR mutation

2 Apr 21
Reply by Robyn

"Hi Michelle, I know the LCA has known of some issues with getting around on the site…"

John H MOD replied Apr 20 to Still kickin'

53 Aug 15
Reply by Shatzee

"I know we had no one even thinking what was going to be an issue. I think most docto…"

John H MOD replied Apr 20 to Did anyone receive a survival plan for life after cancer?

7 Apr 20
Reply by John H MOD

"Awesome tips Denise. I think that is what I was hoping for that out there someone ha…"

John H MOD replied Apr 17 to Did anyone receive a survival plan for life after cancer?

7 Apr 20
Reply by John H MOD

"Hi Michelle, Boy I remember how you are feeling. It occurs to a lot if not all of us…"

John H MOD replied Apr 17 to Did anyone receive a survival plan for life after cancer?

7 Apr 20
Reply by John H MOD

"Hi MR, we were all on that other site at one time. The original site was run by the…"

John H MOD replied Apr 10 to Still kickin'

53 Aug 15
Reply by Shatzee

"I'm not commenting on wife school. I know what side of my bread gets buttered on. I…"

John H MOD replied Apr 9 to Still kickin'

53 Aug 15
Reply by Shatzee

"Well, Miss Christine, I have to agree with your assessment of this situation. Howeve…"

John H MOD replied Apr 8 to Still kickin'

53 Aug 15
Reply by Shatzee

"As you figured out on your own the reply button is at the bottom of the post that yo…"

John H MOD replied Apr 8 to Still kickin'

53 Aug 15
Reply by Shatzee

RSS

© 2014   Created by AmyLCA.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service